Valpolicella Vespa Tour - Verona
OverviewThe Valpolicella region is definitely the most breath taking region surrounding Verona. As you explore this region on a Vespa, you will get to ride through some of the most amazing Valpolicella wineries famous world over for their quality. The views here are unparalleled and you will also see an amazing castle diving a little deeper into the Italian history.
- Valpolicella Hills And Vineyards
- Panoramic View Like Castel San Pietro
- Ride Through Valpolicella Wineries
Know More about this tour
Drive your own stylish vintage Vespa through Valpolicella hills and vineyards, just as the locals do, on this 6-hour
small-group tour from Verona! Following your local guide, leave the center of Verona and head to the hills, passing
beautiful attractions and panoramic view like Castel San Pietro and ride through Valpolicella wineries in the lush Veneto
countryside. Tour the vineyards and cellars, sit down for a wine-tasting session, and then relax over a pic-nic lunch in
the vineyards before returning to Verona.
Meet your local guide at Castelvecchio in the central of Verona, than depart to the Vespa deposit. After a safety
briefing and a few practice sessions (please see the Safety Notice below) to get used to the Vespa’s automatic gears,
follow the lead of your guide and set off on your way. Vespa small-group day trip is limited to maximum 10/12
persons, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. Ride along quiet and scenic country roads
offering splendid views of the rolling hillside and visiting different small medieval villages in the heart of Valpolicella.
Half-way through the day, stop at a winery in the heart of the region to learn all about winemaking Amarone. Explore
the vineyards and cellars with your guide, and then taste several local wines. After the tasting session will receive a kit
of picnic meals for lunch with traditional homemade local surrounded by vineyards and bathed in sunshine. Spend
some free time here relaxing in the sunshine before driving back into Verona.
Inclusions for Valpolicella Vespa Tour
- Use of Vespa and helmet
- Public liability Insurance
- Tour escort
- Winery full visit, Wine tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.