Van Gogh In Provence From Arles
OverviewEnjoy a half-day excursion from Arles and discover a bit more about Van Gogh stays in Provence.
Know More about this tour
Today the city of Arles is extremely linked to the painter Van Gogh. He stayed in Arles from February 1888 for 15 months and painted here more than 300 pieces of work.
We offer you a tour in the surroundings of Arles and in St Rémy de Provence on the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh.
Start the tour with a photo stop at Pont Langlois located in Arles suburb. This drawbridge on a canal reminded him of his homeland in the Netherlands.
Continue to Montmajour abbey (entrance fee not included) to make a stop to take picture of this magnificent place which was a source of inspiration for the artist. There he produced many drawings from 1888 to 1889 as he was fascinated by the site.
Possibility to take pictures of sunflower fields in bloom in July.
Continue to Saint Paul de Mausole in Saint Rémy de Provence (entrance fee included). This was the mental hospital where he spent the last part of his life in a Romanesque monastery with a charming 12th century cloister. You can visit there the reconstitution of the room of the artist and see around the reproductions of his paintings made in the Alpilles and olive groves when he was allowed to get out.
Inclusions for Van Gogh In Provence From Arles
- Entrance fee at Saint Paul de Mausole in Saint-Rémy
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Van Gogh In Provence From Arles
- Entrance fee to the Abbaye of Montmajour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA