OverviewGet the most out of your visit to the Van Gogh Museum by touring the world's largest collection of his works with an art historian guide. Dive deep into the history of the brilliant artist, one of the most famous Dutchmen of all time, during this 90-minute tour with just your small group (maximum six people) and your private guide, a professional art historian and educator. Explore the world's largest collection of Van Gogh's works chronologically, learning about the events that inspired his masterpieces.Â Price is per group, with a maximum of six people.
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by an art historian
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide bright at early at 8:55am in front of the Stedelijk Museum, next door to the Van Gogh museum. Explore the Van Gogh museum chronologically, beginning with the artist's darker Dutch period (like The Potato Eaters). Move onto Van Gogh's brighter Parisian works with Impressionist influence, and finish the tour by examining the works from his glory years in Arles, St. Remy, and Auvers-sur-Oise. With just your small group (maximum six people) and your private guide, learn about a series of events that occurred in Van Gogh's life and influenced his art. Your professional guide has been an educator and an art historian for decades, making this 90-minute tour ideal for school kids and adults alike. After saying goodbye to your guide at the end of the 90-minute tour, you can continue to explore the museum at your own pace.
Inclusions for Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Guided Tour With Art Historian
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Guided Tour With Art Historian
- Entrance fees (€17.50 per person for adults aged 18+)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Make sure you buy a timed ticket online beforehand
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.