Van Gogh Museum In Amsterdam: Small Group Tour And Skip The Line Ticket
OverviewThis 2-hour small-group (8 Guest Maximum) Van Gogh museum tour in Amsterdam guarantees you skip-the-line access to one of the most important museums in the city. Our guide will help you discover the major works of art inside the worlds largest Van Gogh collection. From its most-renowned pieces to its lesser-known gems, you will have the time to understand their significance in the evolution of art through his troubled personal life and experiences.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Youve heard about one of the worlds most famous painters, Vincent Van Gogh. But what do you really know about this Dutch artist? This tour will introduce you to the man behind the famous sunflowers and self-portraits that are featured in galleries around the world. See his work The Potato Eaters and The Bedroom as well as objects from his studio. Visit the worlds largest collection of Van Goghs works while learning about his troubled life from his days in Holland to his dramatic ending in France. And yes, well discuss that whole ear incident.
Depending on whether the artwork is on loan or being restored, the following pieces of art may include Van Gogh's large collection of self portraits, early and obscure works, objects from his studio, Sunflowers, Yellow House and Wheat Field with Crows.
Inclusions for Van Gogh Museum In Amsterdam: Small Group Tour And Skip The Line Ticket
- Skip-The-Line Semi-Private Museum Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tour Includes All Entrance Fees
- Available Daily At 1Pm And 5Pm (5Pm Only On Fridays)
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Exclusions for Van Gogh Museum In Amsterdam: Small Group Tour And Skip The Line Ticket
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Super Saver: City Walking Tour plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets
- Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide
- Amsterdam Canal Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam