Vancouver Aquarium Admission
OverviewLocated inside Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium is home to some 50,000 marine life wonders. Use this prebooked admission ticket to skip the line and sail right into the popular attraction for interactive exhibits and hands-on activities. Animal-lovers of all ages can stroll through exhibits about Canada's Arctic and the Amazonian rainforest for looks at beluga whales, sharks, dolphins and sea otters. A must-do: Slip on glasses inside a 4D theater and enjoy a thrilling journey into the deep underwater world.
Know More about this tourEven if youve seen the Vancouver Aquarium before, theres so much to experience that no two visits are ever the same. Filled with hundreds of exhibits and thousands of creatures of the deep, Canada's largest aquarium has something for everyone to enjoy.
In the Amazon rainforest, an hourly rainstorm falls in an atrium filled with blue and green poison tree frogs, three-toed sloths and piranhas. For some more live action, check the schedule for shows featuring dolphins, sharks and sea otters.
You can learn more about local marine wildlife at the Pacific Canada Pavilion, a two-level exhibit that showcases marine life from the Strait of Georgia. After overlooking the 260,000-liter tank from above, head downstairs for close-up views of halibut, crabs and rockfish.
Bonus: Your all-day admission ticket includes access to the aquariums 4D Theatre Experience.
Inclusions for Vancouver Aquarium Admission
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Vancouver Aquarium Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Day Trip from Vancouver to Whistler
- Private Tour: Vancouver 3-Hour City Highlights Tour
- Vancouver Urban Hike Tour
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
- Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour and Bistro Lunch
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal