Vancouver Art Walking Tour: Yaletown And Granville Island Including Ferry Ride
OverviewGet a glimpse of Vancouver’s art and fashion culture on this guided walking tour. Start outside the Vancouver art gallery and explore the trendy Yaletown neighborhood before taking a ferry to Granville island, an artsy hub with a dozens of galleries and quaint French bakeries. Your guide will teach you all about Vancouver’s interesting history and culture.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in downtown Vancouver outside the Vancouver Art Gallery at your selected departure time. Begin your 3-hour walking tour with a stroll along busy downtown streets as your guide tells you about the dynamic nature of this west coast Canadian city.
Leaving the hustle and bustle behind, enter the neighborhood of Yaletown, once a warehouse district and now the latest redevelopment in Vancouver. Walk below towering high-rises and past trendy cafes, shops and galleries; along the way, you’ll have ample opportunity to scout dining and shopping spots to return to after your tour.
When you reach False Creek, board a ferry (one-way ticket included) and take a quick ride past more elegant high-rises, as well as floating homes.
Arrive at Granville Island, an artsy neighborhood boasting dozens of galleries featuring everything from glass-blown treasures to silk weavings to wooden works. Soak in the creative atmosphere as you walk around the island with your guide and pass French bakeries and restaurants.
Throughout your tour, your guide will offer interesting facts and stories about Vancouver's history and culture, specific its art scene. Your tour ends at Public Market, and your guide can give you great recommendations on what to do and see next.
Inclusions for Vancouver Art Walking Tour: Yaletown And Granville Island Including Ferry Ride
- Professional, informative guide
- One-way ferry ticket
Exclusions for Vancouver Art Walking Tour: Yaletown And Granville Island Including Ferry Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Comfortable shoes recommended
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Chinatown Dim Sum and History Tour
- Japanese Cuisine in Vancouver Tour
- The best of Granville Island walking tour
- Elaho Whitewater Experience
- Sport Fishing Adventure on the Rugged West Coast of Vancouver Island
- 'Local' Vancouver E-Bike Adventure - Self-Guided with Picnic
- Vancouver City Sights E-Bike - Self-Guided and Picnic Lunch
- Vancouver City and Seals Scenic Boat Tour