Vancouver Biking And Hiking Tour Including Lunch
OverviewOn your 6.5-hour biking and hiking adventure, explore the natural beauty of British Columbia. Cycle along the Trans Canada Trail in the Fraser Valley and hike through the temperate rain forest in the North Shore. Your tour includes bicycle rental and helmet, lunch and refreshments, and transportation for the day. This trip is suitable for adventurous people of all ages, with a basic level of fitness.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEmbraced by the mountains to the North and the Pacific Ocean to the West, Vancouver is a city that cherishes its close proximity to nature. Leave the hustle and bustle of the crowded city behind and embark on an adventure into the wild.
Your full-day, all inclusive adventure begins with a leisurely hike through Lynn Canyon Park. Cross the 150 ft. high suspension bridge and get a panoramic view over the canyon, forest and raging waters below.
Then continue your tour with a serene hike through the 1000 year old temperate rainforest. Hike along the Baden Powell Trail under the canopy of the trees and alongside the meandering river.
Following the hike, you'll make your way out to Pitt Meadows in a private bus, where you will stop for a nutritious lunch before beginning the cycle. Pitt Meadows is located in the lower Fraser Valley, 50 km from downtown Vancouver and surrounded by the glorious mountains of Golden Ears and Pinecone Burke Provincial Park.
Afterwards, cycle along the Trans Canada Trail surrounded by spectacular countryside, mountain vistas and meandering rivers. This is the only tour with access to the Trans Canada Trail in Pitt Meadows. You'll have the chance to appreciate the colorful surrounding farmland as you pedal along the majestic trail.
Inclusions for Vancouver Biking And Hiking Tour Including Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transportation for the day in a private bus
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Lots of opportunities to take spectacular photos
Exclusions for Vancouver Biking And Hiking Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout
Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved with a 5km hike
A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 17-25km cycle
Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
- Private 3-Hour Sailing Charter in Vancouver
- Private Tour: Vancouver to Victoria Island
- Private Transfer from Vancouver to Seattle
- Vancouver Craft Beer and Distillery Tour
- Segway Tour of the Botanical Gardens at the University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Distillery Private Tour and Tasting