Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
OverviewOn this Vancouver tour by comfortable coach, not only will you visit top Vancouver attractions including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Gastown and Chinatown, but youll also experience the thrilling, scenic Capilano Suspension Bridge! You'll have time at several attractions to explore on your own by foot, and your guide will provide commentary about the places you visit.
Know More about this tourYour half-day Vancouver city tour starts with pickup in the late morning from your downtown Vancouver hotel. Aboard a comfortable coach, travel through Vancouver to Canada Place, Robson Street and Stanley Park, where youll stop to view the renowned totem poles.
After crossing the historic Lions Gate Bridge and passing Cleveland Bridge offering great views of Capilano Lake make your way to the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge. Youll enjoy birds-eye views of the spectacular canyon and thriving coastal forest as you cross the 450-foot-long (137-meter) bridge. If youre feeling extra adventurous, do the Cliffwalk, which takes you on a thrilling journey by foot along a series of suspended walkways jutting out from the granite cliff face above the Capilano River! Youll also have time at this attraction to browse the shops and enjoy lunch (own expense).
Afterward, continue your coach tour to Granville Island for time to explore the public market, marinas, eateries and galleries. Your next highlights are Chinatown the 2nd-largest in North America and the historic Gastown district. Depending on the season, you may also visit the Vancouver Lookout for amazing views (Nov-April only).
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will offer commentary about the sites you see. Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Local guide
- Transport by comfortable coach
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to North or West Vancouver
- Vancouver City Tour with Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Whale-Watching Tour from Vancouver
- Private Transport from Downtown Vancouver to Rocky Mountaineer Train Station
- Grouse Mountain Snowshoe Rental