Vancouver Craft Beer And Distillery Tour
OverviewOn this 3-hour Vancouver craft brewery and distillery tour, you'll visit two craft breweries and one distillery around downtown Vancouver. All tastings and behind the scenes tours are included. Pickup and drop-off is also provided.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourEach craft brewery and distillery tour begins with a visit to an iconic Vancouver craft brewery, where the guide will go behind the scenes to see what really goes on from grain to glass. From the brewery, head into the tasting room for some fantastic samples.
Next up, enjoy a behind-the-scenes distillery tour. The friendly staff will lead the way on an insider's look to discover what goes into making local spirits. After a tour and a great overview, head back to the tasting room for a choice of spirits. Want a mixed drink instead of a spirit taster? Try a gin and tonic or any one of the fantastic mixed drinks. There is something for everyone.
Finally visit our last stop, a second craft brewery and enjoy 4 unique tasting samples and hear about the history of the brewery before heading back to our starting point.
Round-trip bus transportation is included.
Inclusions for Vancouver Craft Beer And Distillery Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Local guide
Exclusions for Vancouver Craft Beer And Distillery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Private/ custom pickup location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
This tour operates year round - please dress appropriately and wear closed toe shoes
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated prior to departure
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Vancouver 3-Hour City Highlights Tour
- Vancouver Urban Hike Tour
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
- Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour and Bistro Lunch
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours