Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour
OverviewSoak yourself in all things sudsy on this bibulous 3-hour beer-flavored tour of Vancouver. Visit some of the city's best craft breweries, led by a local beer expert, and go behind the scenes to learn how the beer is made and meet the brewers. And, of course, get a sampling of some of the beer. Learn about how far the craft beer scene has come in Vancouver and get some great tips on where to go when the tour is over.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Skip the line
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourLet someone else do the driving on this 3-hour guided tour of Vancouver's craft beer scene. Relax on the comfortable vehicle as you're transported around with a knowledgeable local beer-loving guide at your side to speak about the history of beer making in Vancouver and about the current craze for craft beer.
Visit three breweries, getting an insiders and behind-the-scenes look at each one, learning about how the beer is made and meet the beer makers. At each spot, sample some beer and learn the difference between pilsner and pale ale, saison and stout, and bock and blonde ale.
This educational and bibulous tour is a great way to have fun and get acquainted with Vancouver.
Inclusions for Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages - 4 x 4oz. tasters at each stop.
Exclusions for Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Custom pick up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone intoxicated before the tour departs.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to North or West Vancouver
- Vancouver City Tour with Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Whale-Watching Tour from Vancouver
- Private Transport from Downtown Vancouver to Rocky Mountaineer Train Station