Vancouver Guided Cycling TourWrite a Review
Get ready to see a different side of Vancouver: via bicycle. This small-group 3.5-hour tour takes you from the West End up to viewpoints that offering stunning views of the city's skyline and beyond. With a trusty guide leading the way, pedal throughKitsilano to Point Grey, one of the poshest postal codes in Canada. Travel near the city's beaches as well as to Trimble Park, the University of British Columbia and much more.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
See the best of Vancouver and stay active at the same time with this 3.5-hour guided bicycle tour. Pass by both well-known, must-see spots and off-the-beaten (bike) path gems. Learn about the history and culture of this beautiful western Canadian city in the process, as the tour stops along the way to take in sweeping views and to learn about the history behind certain landmarks.
We begin the tour near the water in the West End and then pedal past everything from totem poles to rain forest trails. Ride through Kitsilano and Point Grey and then cruise past the beaches of Kitsilano, Jericho, Locarno, and Spanish Banks. Cycle through Trimble Park and the University of British Columbia. At the end of the tour, come away knowing you have truly experienced Vancouver like a local.
By the conclusion of the tour, you'll have ridden about 15 miles (25 kilometers) in total and climbed an elevation of 328 feet (100 meters).
Inclusions for Vancouver Guided Cycling Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Vancouver Guided Cycling Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
If you are comfortable cycling for a couple hours and don't mind a few hills, you will be fine.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.