Vancouver Jet Ski RentalWrite a Review
OverviewHop aboard a Sea-Doo Jet Ski and rev your way through the English Bay and around the islands of Howe Sound. Rent a single- or double-rider watercraft at Granville Island and then check out the sheltered bays of Bowen Island or park at a beach for a swim stop. Watch the seals at Pam Rocks or take a short hike on Anvil Island. This rental is ideal for those familiar with the Vancouver area who want to take time to enjoy the sights during a 2-hour, 3-hour or full-day rental.
Know More about this tourSign up for a 2-, 3- or 8-hour Jet Ski rental and head to the watersports center on Granville Island to pick up your Sea-Doo watercraft. After a safety briefing, climb aboard a single or double rider and off you go!
Enjoy how your Jet Ski drives like a sports car as you make your way out of English Bay. If you’re out in the morning, calm winds and few boats make for smooth cruising. Later in the day, you may find that the breeze picks up and the waterways are more crowded. Either way, the 22 islands of Howe Sound offer many possible itineraries; park your Jet Ski at whichever island calls for a stop.
Cruise north toward Horseshoe Bay and explore Bowen Island, a quiet wooded retreat for locals, who take advantage of its swimming beaches. Join them or find an even more secluded stop at the smaller island of Bowyer.
Want to see wildlife? Motor your way to Pam Rocks, where you’ll find approx. 150 harbor seals sprawled about or splashing into the water. Look up and you might spot bald eagles, as the Christie Islet Migratory Bird Sanctuary is located just north of Pam Rocks.
If you’re in the mood for a walk, consider a trail on Anvil Island, the third-largest island in Howe Sound, also called Hat Island, popular with hikers.
Wrap up your outing with a lunch or dinner stop at a picturesque marina (own expense), and cruise back to Granville Island before the end of your rental period.
Inclusions for Vancouver Jet Ski Rental
- Jet Ski rental for duration selected
- Use of wetsuit and life jacket
- One-day boater's license
Exclusions for Vancouver Jet Ski Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must have a valid driver's license to operate the Jet Ski
Price is per Jet Ski; additional riders are subject to a 28 USD charge payable directly to the tour operator on the day of rental
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.