Vancouver Lookout Admission
OverviewCatch unbeatable views from the Vancouver Lookout, the most iconic landmark in Vancouver. From the Harbour Center's panoramic observation deck, enjoy 360-degree views of Gastown, Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, the majestic North Shore Mountains and the Olympic Peninsula Mountains, and browse the educational exhibits to learn about Vancouver's past, present and future.
Know More about this tourWith your admission ticket, head to the Harbour Center, located in the heart of Vancouver across the street from the Waterfront Station. Your adventure starts with a 40-second glass elevator ride, whisking you 553 feet (169 meters) skyward to the panoramic observation deck.
Catch unbelievable 360-degree views of cosmopolitan Vancouver, the historic Gastown district and bustling Coal Harbour. Looking beyond, youll enjoy views of Stanley Park, the Pacific Ocean, the majestic North Shore Mountains and the Olympic Peninsula Mountains.
The observation room also features educational exhibits about Vancouvers history, infrastructure, local community, current trends and future expansion.
Inclusions for Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout
Exclusions for Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.