Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
OverviewWhile in port in Vancouver, treat your taste buds to some of the city's most delicious gourmet foods on this small-group shore excursion. This 3-hour lunch tour showcases Vancouver's robust and diverse food culture by taking you to several local haunts, breweries and gourmet grocers to enjoy four, full courses prepared by world-class chefs and local artisans alike. Savor dishes such as Chinese dim sum and BC salmon pate, and wash it down with fine, local wine. Top your meal off with some yummy sweets such as gelato and sorbet. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your foodie guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly, food-loving guide in the city center and set off through the eclectic downtown and hear about the local food culture.
Your 3-hour excursion includes a 4-course lunch complemented by local wines. Throughout the tour, learn expert tips of the food and drink crafted by local chefs, taste cheese and wine at a gourmet shop and get insider tips on which eateries to visit on the rest of your trip.
Savor award-winning dim sum at Kirin Chinese Restaurant, macaroons, and local cheeses. As you taste flavors from Asia, the Americas and beyond, youll quickly understand how Vancouver has earned its acclaim as a world food capital.
Cap off your meal with award-winning gelato and sorbetto at Bella Gelateria.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Vancouver port for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
- Small-group tour
- 12 food tastings
- Wine and sake
- Professional guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change without prior notice)
- Steamed prawn and pork dumpling topped with flying-fish roe
- Sticky rice with pork and dried scallop wrapped in lotus leaf
- Abalone chicken bun
- Smoked salmon pate in phyllo pastry
- Truffle Hummus atop sliced baguette
- Vermeer Cheese, Winner of 2012 World Championship Cheese Contest
- Caramel pecan with fleur de sel dark chocolate ganache by Thomas Haas Chocolate
- Local red and white wines
- Thierry's famous macaron
- Salted caramel gelato
- Organic Thai coconut gelator or sorbetto
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Easy walking (about 10 blocks with frequent stops)
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available with prior notice; please advise of any dietary restrictions in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.