Vancouver Super Saver: 2-Day City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour And Attractions Combo
OverviewExplore Vancouver at your own pace with this great-value tour. This Super Saver includes a 2-day hop-on hop-off city tour on an open-top bus, admission to the Vancouver Lookout and entrance to the Dr Sun-Yat Sen Chinese Classical Garden. With so many sights to see in Vancouver, youll need both days to do it all! Get familiar with the city on day one, and then use the second day to visit more attractions or return to your favorites.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDiscover the great city of Vancouver over two days with this combination Super Saver, which gives you the flexibility to create your own itinerary. Explore the city at your own pace on an open-top hop-on hop-off tour, getting on and off as you please at any of the 22 stops, which include major attractions like Chinatown, Stanley Park and Gastown. Commentary is provided in six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Mandarin) and the tour has frequent departures.
During your two days, use the hop-on hop-off bus route to see Vancouvers top attractions, two of which are included in your tour price! Access the Vancouver Lookout by hopping off at Harbour Centre (stop number two) and riding up the 430-foot (131-meter) tower for awe-inspiring views of the city.
Your other included attraction is the famous Dr Sun-Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, which you can reach by hopping off at stop number 21. This iconic Chinese garden brings a magical and historical perspective to modern-day Vancouver's Chinatown. With an exclusively crafted Ming Dynasty home and traditional tea ceremonies, the garden will make you feel as if you have been transported back to 15th-century China. The stunning architecture emulates the natural beauty that surrounds it, and wonderfully landscaped plants, trees and a beautiful pond add to the gardens serenity.
There are 20 more stops to explore, so hop back on the bus and continuing your sightseeing!
Inclusions for Vancouver Super Saver: 2-Day City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour And Attractions Combo
- 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Pass
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout (valid for one day)
- Admission to the Dr. Sun Yet-Sen Classical Chinese Garden (valid for one day)
Exclusions for Vancouver Super Saver: 2-Day City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour And Attractions Combo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Departure PointsYou may board at any stop:
1 – Gastown (321 Water Street)2 – Art Gallery/ The Lookout/ Pacific Centre3 – Canada Place (Cruise Terminal)4 – The Marriott Hotel5 – Robson Shopping District6 – Coal Harbour & Harbour Cruises7 – Stanley Park Pavilion (closed for the winter)8 – Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours/ Vancouver Aquarium9 – The Totem Poles10 – Prospect Point11 – Ferguson Point12 – Second Beach13 – English Bay Beach14 – False Creek/ Aquatic Centre15 – South Hornby/ Marriott Hotel16 – The Century Plaza Hotel17 – Davie Street/ Sandman Suites (closed for the winter)18 – Granville Island19 – Entertainment District20 – Yaletown (closed for the winter)21 – Library Square22 – Sports District/ Sandman City Centre23 – Chinatown
24 – Maple Tree Square
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.