Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
OverviewExplore Victoria's highlights on this small-group day trip from Vancouver. Enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise to Vancouver Island and then take a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Victoria, followed by free time to explore at your own pace by foot. Your highlight will surely be world-famous Butchart Gardens, a stunning 55-acre (22-hectare) sprawl of floral gardens and a National Historic Site of Canada.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with pickup from Vancouver (select hotels only) for a scenic, relaxing 1.5-hour cruise to Vancouver Island. Upon arrival, take a scenic drive south by comfortable coach through exclusive residential areas and parks to downtown Victoria.
You'll be given a comprehensive overview of Victoria and will then have about 3 hours of free time to explore on your own by foot. Top landmarks include the Royal British Columbia Museum, Miniture World, the Bug Zoo and the IMAX Museum.
The highlight of your tour will surely be world-famous Butchart Gardens. A National Historic Site of Canada, this 55-acre (22-hectare) sprawl of floral gardens offers endless stunning views. During your 1.5 hours of free time, stroll down the winding walkways and capture photos of this impressive landscape.
You'll be taken back to Vancouver after your tour.
Please note: You must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm.
Inclusions for Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Vancouver & Richmond hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by 24 to 30-passenger mini-coach
- Round-trip ferry
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.