Join this 6km urban hike through gorgeous green spaces and interesting neighborhoods. Your 2.5-hour tour starts at the water's edge at Granville Island and climbs through the city up to stunning Queen Elizabeth Park for breathtaking views of Vancouver. You'll visit main attractions like Granville Island, Charleson Park,City Hall, Cambie Village, Vancouver Olympic Centre,Nat Bailey Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Grab your comfortable walking shoes and join us for a 2.5-hour urban hike through Vancouver, from Granville Island to Queen Elizabeth Park, with an expert guide and small group.
Conquer the city’s many hills on this guided tour, which begins at the water’s edge on Granville Island — known for its incredible public market.
Learn about the city and its history as you make your way up to Queen Elizabeth Park, exploring some of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods along the way.
Enjoy stops at Charleson Park, Vancouver’s City Hall, Cambie Village, Hillcrest Centre, and the Nat Bailey Stadium. You’ll also pass by one of the city’s best ice cream shops. Bring along a bit of extra cash if you’d like to indulge.
Once at Queen Elizabeth Park, where the tour concludes, you'll savor panoramic views of the city.
Inclusions for Vancouver Urban Hike Tour
- Expertise of a local guide
Exclusions for Vancouver Urban Hike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
Tours take place rain or shine; please dress accordingly
We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
- Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise - Vancouver
- Vancouver Seaplane Tour
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise City Tour With Port Drop Off
- Best Of Victoria Tour: Whale Watching, Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise From Vancouver
- Vancouver Aquarium Admission
- Private Transport From Downtown Vancouver To Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Lost Souls Of Gastown Walking Tour
- Vancouver Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure