This wintertime tour of Vancouver and the neighboring North Shore includes both a comfy coach bus ride through downtown attractions and hair-raising walks high above a canyon river. Stops include the totem poles in Stanley Park, Granville Island and the observation deck of Vancouver Lookout. Hold on tight as you trek across the swaying Capilano Suspension Bridge and look down through the glass floors of the Cliffwalk. A visit to a salmon hatchery completes your overview of the Pacific Northwest. Hotel transport is included.
Know More about this tourYour 7-hour tour of Vancouver starts with a convenient hotel pickup. Throughout the day, enjoy a mix of guided commentary and free time to explore.
Wind through Stanley Park, 1,000 acres (400 hectares) of natural oasis, and snap pictures from Prospect Point, the parks highest vantage point. Gaze at a collection of nine totem poles, a fine example of First Nation art and one of the most visited attractions in BC.
Admire the art studios and craft shops of Granville Island, and purchase snacks from the colorful stalls of the public market. From the top of Vancouver Lookout in Harbour Centre Tower, enjoy panoramas of the city, ocean, North Shore Mountains and Gulf Islands.
Pass through Chinatown, the historic Gastown and trendy Robson Street, while catching sight of English Bay and Vancouver Harbour. Then, travel over the green-hued Lions Gate Bridge and into the temperate rain forest on Vancouvers North Shore.
Stop at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, where the stunning canyon scenery helps to overcome any fear of heights. Tread gingerly across one of the world's longest and highest suspension bridges, which rocks gently over the river, and then test your courage again on the Cliffwalk.
The series of suspended walkways have glass floors that jut out from the granite cliffside. Afterward, check out the gift shop or grab a bite to eat at your own expense.
Finally, visit Capilano Fish Hatchery to learn about the life cycle of the Pacific salmon. Set in a picturesque spot among cedar trees and the canyon walls, the hatchery has been developed to maintain the local salmon stocks. Take in the scenery of Capilano Canyon, and then relax on your journey back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Vancouver Winter Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Downtown Vancouver and airport pickup and drop-off
- Entry to Vancouver Lookout and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Exclusions for Vancouver Winter Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Suggested clothing: comfortable clothes for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer
Walking shoes are recommended
Snacks are available for purchase at Capilano Suspension Bridge and Granville Island
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.