Vanuatu Buggy Adventure - Port Vila
OverviewVANUATU BUGGY ADVENTURESTOP 1: BUGGY DRIVING - 1 hourSTOP 2: THE ETON BLUE LAGOON - 1 hourSTOP 3: NAIWE BEACH AKA TURTLES SANCTUARY (SWIMMING WITH TURTLES INCLUDED) - 1 hourSTOP 4: DUTY FREE SHOPPING - 1 hourSmall-Group Tour is limited to a maximum of 15 travelers.
Know More about this tour
Get picked up by your guide at your hotel or the cruise port to experience the VanuatuBuggy Adventure. This 6-hour adventure will show the best that Vanuatu has to offer.
Enjoy Vanuatu from a different perspective by driving a Buggy, an ultimatedriving experience that will surely put a lot of mud and a big smile on your face. Go on the road through the jungle and splash through mud trails.
Head to the Eton Blue Lagoon and get amazedby the warm clear waters and fascinating nature of the untouched island paradise of Vanuatu.
Visit the Naiwe Beach with its Turtles Sanctuary where you will have the chance to see turtles in their natural environment.Snorkel on the other stretch of the beach which covers some lovely white sandy spots. Enjoy a wonderful BBQ lunch which is included.
Have some free time for yourself to go onduty-free shopping or just to relax before it goes back to yourhotel or drop-off at the cruise port.
Inclusions for Vanuatu Buggy Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Vanuatu Buggy Adventure
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children below the age of 5 years are not eligible to participate in this tour
Must have a valid Drivers license to be able to drive the buggies
Casual dress up is recommended
Closed comfortable shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Arrival Transfer
- Full-Day Vanuatu Round Island Tour from Port Vila
- Full-Day Chief Roi Mata Domain, Artok Island and Rainforest Tour of Vanuatu
- Port Vila Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Vanuatu Full-Day Shore Excursion: Cultural Village and Blue Lagoon
- 3-Hour Ash Me Tender Volcanic Spa and Massage from Port Vila
- Zipline Canopy Tour in the Vanuatu Jungle from Port Vila