Varazdin And Trakoscan Castle Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewVisit one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in Croatia. The city of baroque, flowers and music.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourVarazdin proudly carries name of 'Little Vienna'. Take a city tour and the possibility of visiting the city museum, the cathedral, town theater, city hall and the city cemetery from 18th century which is regarded as one of the most beautiful Europes cemeteries. After visiting the city of Varazdin ride to the castle Trakocan. Which is cultural monument of highest category.
This castle dates from 16th century owned by Draskovic family, it is renovated in neo-Gothic style. The castle is a museum with a picture gallery, collection of weapons, antique furniture. Enjoy your time in castle and its surrounding park and lake, take a boat ride around the lake and get mesmerized by the natural beauty of the area.
Departure at 8am from Zagreb. Arrival in Trakoscan museum visit and free time. Continuing to Varazdin for lunch and sightseeing tour.
Inclusions for Varazdin And Trakoscan Castle Day Trip From Zagreb
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour of Varazdin Old Town
- Local Guide in Varazdin Old Town
- Entrance fee to Trakoscan museum
Exclusions for Varazdin And Trakoscan Castle Day Trip From Zagreb
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.