Varna Horses And Vines TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis horses and vineyards tour is a product that will amaze you with the beauty of the UNESCO site (the Madara Horseman), Bulgarian breed of horses, vineyards and churches. A one day tour that is fully worth taking while in Varna!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide in central Varna for your 8-hour excursion. Traveling comfortably in a private vehicle, you’ll set off to a local farm. Here, you can take a coffee break and admire the horses and other exotic animals.
You’ll continue to the majestic Madara Horseman, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Carved into a massive rock on the side of a sheer vertical cliff, this relief of a giant equestrian warrior dates to the 8th century.
Visit a wine cellar with its own equestrian center and partake in a tasting of delicious local varietals. You’ll depart for a nearby vineyard and eat lunch among the wines, while soaking in a sweeping view of the green mountains of Stara Planina, After lunch, watch training and dressage.
Stop by a small Orthodox church and admire the “Stone Forest” (Pobiti Kamani), a natural phenomenon with unusual tall stone columns scattered throughout a field.
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll return to central Varna.
Inclusions for Varna Horses And Vines Tour
- Wine tastings
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Varna Horses And Vines Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.