Varna Tour Including Cape Kaliakra And Botanical Gardens Of BalchikWrite a Review
Here is an all encompassing tour which will include a visit to the geographical, archaeological and the historical aspects of the place in mind. You will visit monasteries and enjoy by the shore of the Black Sea, while witnessing the marvels from the Ottoman Empire and their Bulgarian counterparts. You will visit the Akiazala Baba - St. Athanasius and get to experience the exotic ambience at the Black Sea. This tour will take you to fascinating destinations and gorgeous places.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide for a unique walk direction the cape, natural and archaeological reserve. In the way you will see wild steppes and unique coastal cliffs. This is a beautiful walk through the ruins and along the wild white rocks under the fresh wind that moves small waves in the Black Sea.
There are popular local legends associated with the cape. One of the most famous is that of 40 Bulgarian girls led by the beautiful Kaliakra thrown into the sea to escape the Ottomans. To perish they twisted their long braids together. Your guide will tell you all about these stories.
Visit and lunch at the farm for breeding snails. Then coffee break in the route to the golf village ranked among the best five in the world.
The return is passing by the botanical garden in Balchik. The little 'white city' looks like an amphitheater overlooking the sea. You will have a guided tour of the botanical garden and the summer residence of Queen Maria. The garden is made up of hundreds of different plant species and a very rare collection of cacti. You will be offered a tasting of the wine of the Queen.
Stop at the monastery Akiazala Baba - St. Athanasius. Locals call it 'Teke' - dervish convent of the XV century, a place revered by both Muslims and Christians. A unique monument with 7 rectangular shapes.
Inclusions for Varna Tour Including Cape Kaliakra And Botanical Gardens Of Balchik
- Wine tastings
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Varna Tour Including Cape Kaliakra And Botanical Gardens Of Balchik
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.