Vasari Corridor And Uffizi Gallery - FlorenceWrite a Review
The Medici Family has a very prominent spot in the Florentine history. The Vasari Corrdioor was a secret corrdioor exclusively only for the use of this famous family. With this tour, you can visit this corrdior and learn secrets about the family. After this, you will head to the Uffizi Gallery-which is one of the most coveted art galleries of the World and has various masterpieces housed in here. You also have an opportunity to go to Pontevecchio, which is one of the most famous landmarks of Florence.
- Enjoy this one single opportunity to walk along and visit the secret corridor of the Medici family and the Uffizi Gallery!
- The EXCLUSIVE opportunity to visit the VASARI CORRIDOR, along the Medici Walk, together with an English speaking guide.
- The Pontevecchio, the landmark of Florence, houses the best kept secret of Florence.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy this one single opportunity to walk along and visit the secret corridor of the Medici family and the Uffizi Gallery!
The EXCLUSIVE opportunity to visit the VASARI CORRIDOR, along the Medici Walk, together with an English speaking guide.
The Ponte vecchio, the landmark of Florence, houses the best kept secret of Florence. It serves as a passageway dating back to 1564, when the Grand Duke of Florence, Cosimo I de' Medici ordered his favorite architect, Giorgio Vasari, to built a path that would allow him and the Medici family to move freely from their residence (Palazzo Pitti) to the government palace (palazzo della Signoria, other side of the river Arno).
Hidden between city houses and even passing through a church, the Vasari Corridor has evolved as one of the most astounding architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance.
The corridor is rarely open to the public, so take advantage of this unique opportunity to view Florence and its artistic pleasures on this exclusive guided walking tour. The Corridor also houses one of the greatest collections of portraits and self-portraits in the world.
Before this very exclusive opening of the unique Vasari Corridor, you will also enjoy a 1 and a half hour guided tour of the main rooms of the Uffizi Gallery, skipping the usual long lines. You will thus be able to view the main masterpieces by artists like Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, etc.
When in Florence... do like the Medici used to do!
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
Tour will end outside of the Vasari Corridor, in front of Palazzo Pitti.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Inclusions for Vasari Corridor And Uffizi Gallery
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Uffizi Gallery tickets and reservation (skip the line)
- Vasari Corridor exclusive reservation fee
- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Earphones for bigger groups (more than 14 participants)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.