Vatican And Sistine Chapel Small Group Tour - Rome
OverviewExplore the art treasures of the Papal Collection on an exclusive VIP tour in a small group of maximum 6 people and visit the Sistine Chapel together with your expert guide. See the Belvedere Torso, St Peter's Basilica, the Gallery of Maps, Raphael's Rooms and so much more on a 3 hrs awe-inspiring tour of the Vatican Museums. Enter the museum with your small group and enjoy the wonderful highlights together with your professional guide. The masterpieces are sure to leave you speechless and the tour ends with a skip the line access to the St Peter's Basilica.Tour the Vatican Museums in a small group of maximum 6 people is truly the best way! The small group size makes us move around with ease and allows us to have a more personal tour with interactions with your guide, opportunities to ask questions and no headphones.
- Skip the line and walk straight into the Vatican Museums
- Truly Small Group with max 6 people
- See St Peter's Basilica without waiting in line
- Professional and friendly guide who speaks perfect English
- Be amazed of the magnitude of St. Peter's Basilica
- Wonder at the art treasures at the Vatican Museum
Know More about this tour
Our small group tour is the absolute best way to see the Vatican Museums and together with one of our amazing guides you will have an unforgettable 3,5 hrs tour of the Papal collection and St Peter's Basilica. The museums are one of the highlights of Rome and can get pretty busy but with a small group, of maximum 6 people, we can easily move and orient around the museum.
See the magnificent Sistine Chapel with the famous ceiling frescos by Michelangelo and walk through the richly decorated rooms and corridors was made to astonish visitors. Your enthusiastic guide will tell you fun facts and stories of the passing art works along with gossip and entertaining anecdotes about the artists and represented Popes. See important works from antiquity all the way up to renaissance and the wonderful Raphael rooms. Come with us and explore the history of the western civilization and see art pieces such as the Laocoon and the Belvedere Torso.
The tour ends with a visit to St Peter's Basilica, which we enter through an entrance from the museum and skip the long line to enter. Instead we walk straight into the Basilica and admire the grand architecture.
On our small group tour of maximum 6 people you have the chance to interact with the guide and ask questions during the tour.
Inclusions for Vatican And Sistine Chapel Small Group Tour
- Entry tickets & reservation fees
- Privileged Entrance, no waiting in lines
- Professional guide
- 3,5 hrs guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
Exclusions for Vatican And Sistine Chapel Small Group Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome