Vatican Morning And Ancient Rome Segway Tour Super Saver Package
OverviewSpend your morning in Vatican City by foot and your afternoon exploring Ancient Rome by Segway - and save on the cost of booking these two tours separately! Both tours are limited to 8 participants or less and are led in English. A light breakfast is included.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Breakfast included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourYour morning begins with a guidedVatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tour in headset-free, small groups of 10 people or less. We'll whisk you through our No-Wait access point of the Vatican Museums - there is no faster way to get in. This experience includesa decadent buffet breakfast inside the Pinecone Courtyard of the Vatican Museums. Choose from eggs, pancakes, pastries and much more. The buffet service includes coffee, tea, juice and even fresh milk straight from the Pope's private farm.
Next, immediately dive into the wondersmasters such as Michelangelo and Rafael have left for us.Highlights include stops at the Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and even the Gallery of the Maps. Because we are an official Silver Partner of the Museums -your guidemay have a surprise in store for you with our reserved access to a room closed to the general public.
The finale of your visit inside the Vatican Museums is the Sistine Chapel, where you will have free time to admire the most prized work of Michelangelos career. From the exit of the Sistine Chapel, you will be granted direct no-line access to St. Peters Basilica where, after a concise introduction overlooking St. Peters Square, you will be free to explore on your own.
Enjoy free time from 11:45am until the 3:00pm start time of your afternoon Ancient Rome Segway Tour during which it is recommend that you grab a leisurely lunch and that you begin making your way to the meeting point of the Segway portion of the tour, located near the Colosseum. Upon arrival, you'll participate in a 30-minute training session to learn how to ride your personal Segway PT before embarking on a 3.5 hour exploration of the main attractions of Ancient Rome.
Receive a personal iPod to use during the tour, on which you'll see an informative presentation at each stop. Ride past Baths of Caracalla and Palatine Hill, and imagine chariot races at the Circus Maximus. At the Orange Tree Garden, revel in the wonderful views over the city. Peek through the keyhole at the Knights of Malta and show your friends just how honest you are at the famous Mouth of Truth. See the Roman Forum to learn about what those ruins once were, from temples to government buildings and more. Admire the architectural genius of Michelangelo at the top of the Capitoline Hill, where you'll visit the piazza he designed. Glide around the perimeter of the Colosseum and enjoy a photo-op of the ancient amphitheater to conclude the tour.
Inclusions for Vatican Morning And Ancient Rome Segway Tour Super Saver Package
- Small-group tour (up to 10people)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English-speaking official Vatican guide (Vatican Tour)
- English-speaking tour leader (Segway Tour)
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Buffet breakfast inside the Vatican Museums
- Use of helmet
- Segway rental
Exclusions for Vatican Morning And Ancient Rome Segway Tour Super Saver Package
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please note: We do not visit the inside of the Colosseum or Roman Forum during the Segway tour.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements Minimum numbers apply.
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome