Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel And San Peter's Basilica - Vatican City
OverviewEnjoy the Vatican Museums with thisentertaining 3-hour small-group tour. Make your way through the enormous museum complex (in a group with no more than 12 people) at an easy pace andalways maintaining full interaction with your experienced tour guide. With no-line quick access, you'll get into the VaticanMuseums before the general public.Visit the highlights,from the famous Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere to the Gallery of Tapestries and Maps, all the way to the Sistine Chapel - where you will finally admire Michelangelos amazing frescoes.From the Sistine Chapel go directly into St.Peters Basilica by a special access point, therefore skipping once again the long lines.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your guidenear the entrance to the Vatican Museums and then make your way inside withyour group of 12 or fewer, using a no-line quick access point that allows you to enter the museums before the general public.
Once inside, you will visitthe most important sights of the Vatican Museums.Your guide will provide plenty of explanations and fun facts as you stroll by the most important pieces of theVatican collection - from the famousLaocoonand theApollo Belvedereto theGallery of Tapestriesand Maps. End your Vatican Museums tour with a visit to theSistine Chapel, where you will finally admireMichelangelosamazing frescoes.
From theSistine Chapel, passdirectly into St.Peters Basilicaby using a special access point that once again allows you to skip the long lines.Thetour continues insidethe worlds biggest church, where you will be amazed byMichelangelos famous Pieta.Then, while standing in awe under the massive dome and gazing uponBerninis celebrated canopy, you will learn about some of themany secrets and storiesbehind the greatest Basilica of all times.
Please note: St. Peters Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. In such circumstances, we offer our customers an extended tour of the Vatican Museums. Admission into the Basilica and the Sistine Chapel requires a dress code: knees, shoulders, and backs must be covered.
Inclusions for Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel And San Peter's Basilica
- Expert & entertaining English-speaking guide
- Small-group, maximum 12 people for a relaxed and comfortable guided tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long linesintothe Vatican Museums
- Visit all of the most important sights of the Vatican
- Tickets, headsets, and reservation fees included
Exclusions for Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel And San Peter's Basilica
- Pick up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes and if rain is forecast, bring a small umbrella as well. Large umbrellas, large bags, and selfie sticks will not be allowed into the museums.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- No Wait Access: St Peter's Basilica WiFi Audio Guide
- Skip-the-Line Private Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip the Line: Papal Blessing, Vatican Museums, and St. Peter's Basilica Tour with Lunch
- Early access to Vatican Museums before Morning Opening
- Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour with Cabinet of the Masks
- Small Group Highlights of the Vatican Tour with Museums and Sistine Chapel