Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel Skip The Line Small Group Evening Tour - Rome
OverviewEnjoy the extraordinary Vatican City treasures in the evening without the usual crowd that invades this place in the morning. With our guide and skip-the-line access this tour allows you to enjoy the wonders of the Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces.
Know More about this tour
Our itinerary begins at the Belvedere Terrace and its nearby courtyard; then we admire masterpieces of Greek and Roman art, such as the celebrated Apollo of the Belvedere, Laocoön and His Sons, and the Belvedere Torso. We then continue on to the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, before arriving at the heart of Christendom: the Sistine Chapel. This is the place painted by the great master Michelangelo Buonarroti, where the Conclave elects new Popes.
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Muses
- Round Room
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of Maps
- Sobieski Room
- Raphael Rooms
- Borgia Apartments
- Collection of Modern Religious Art
- The Sistine Chapel
Inclusions for Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel Skip The Line Small Group Evening Tour
- Skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- 3-hour tour with your own dedicated, expert and licensed tour guide
- Enjoy the best masterpieces of Roman and Greek art
- Unveil the Maps Gallery and Tapestries Gallery Marvel
- Admire the masterful work of Raphael in the Raphael Rooms and the Michelangelos immense frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Small-group tour (max 15 people)
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Hire of Whisper wireless audio headset
Exclusions for Vatican Museum And Sistine Chapel Skip The Line Small Group Evening Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour