Vatican Museum Group Tour And Rome Private Sightseeing Tour
OverviewJoin a special halfday tour to see the main features of the Eternal City. You will start with a skip-the-line tour in the Vatican Museum,where you will admire one of the greatest collection of arts in the world, and in the fabulous Sistine Chapel.Your special tour will finishin acomfortable short limousine for an amazing sightseeing that will end with the terrific view from the Janiculum Hill.
Know More about this tour
Join our half-day tour including the highlights of Rome. If you only have a short time to spend in Rome, our itinerary is perfect for you. Your tour will start at the Vatican City where you will be guided through the intriguing history of the Vatican Museum and the Popes lives. You will see the unique art exhibition of the Vatican Museum collected or commissioned by Popes through the centuries. The collection includes works of Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Raffaello and other world-famous artists of the Italian High-Renaissance. Eventually, your guide will lead you to the absolute highlight of the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo. The Vatican tour will end in St Peters Basilica, however your tour continues with a sightseeing of Rome Historical centre. Your driver will meet you in front of St Peters Basilica, in a comfortable short limousine you will see the old bridges of Tiber River, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Capitoline Hill and Venice Square, Circus Maximus, Palatine Hill, the Colosseum, and finally a beautiful view of Rome from Janiculum Hill. After the sightseeing tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Things to see on the way:
- Sistine Chapel
- Saint Peter Square
- Saint Peter Basilica
- Tiber River
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Capitoline Hill
- Venice Square
- Circus Maximus
- Palatine Hill
- Janiculum Hill
and many more on the way...
Inclusions for Vatican Museum Group Tour And Rome Private Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel drop-off (city center hotels or city center places only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Vatican Museum Group Tour And Rome Private Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Children discount is applied only with a valid ID card
Limited availability. It is advised you to book the tour as soon as possible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience