VATICAN Private Tour With Driver & Lunch - Rome
OverviewChose to take our private tour and beat the long queues that create the Vatican. A driver will be in charge to bring you from your hotel to the Vatican and the Lunch place. With an average of 27.000 visitors everyday it is one of the most visited monuments in Italy and in Europe, avoid the to be disturb during the explanation of these incredible place thanks to your private guide. The Vatican remains the home of the pope and the Roman Curia, and the spiritual center for some 1.2 billion followers of the Catholic Church. The worlds smallest independent nation-state, it covers 109 acres within a 2-mile border, and possesses another 160 acres of holdings in remote locations. Along with the centuries-old buildings and gardens, the Vatican maintains its own banking and telephone systems, post office, pharmacy, newspaper, and radio and television stations
Know More about this tour
Fun, good value for money, thought for everyone
The tour will start at our agency at two steps from the Vatican. You will be equipped by headsets to have a real great experience keeping your freedom and your autonomy during the visit. You will then visit the Vatican and all that you can see inside the wall of the pontifical city, included: The vatican's museums, Rapahael's rooms, the Borgia apartments, the Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter's Basilica and square
Everyone is concerned by the visit, even child which are ever fascinated by the incredible dimensions of the building.
The Skip the line tickets are included in the prices as well as the headsets.
At the end of the visit, you will reach a typical and famous roman restaurant where the meals are more than food, but a great tasting experience. Created in the 70's the restaurant hosted great names of cinema and arts.
Inclusions for VATICAN Private Tour With Driver & Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for VATICAN Private Tour With Driver & Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience