Vatican, Saint Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel SKIP THE LINE TICKETS - Rome
OverviewChose to take our skip the line tickets and beat the long queues that create the Vatican. With an average of 27.000 visitors everyday it is one of the most visited monuments in Italy and in Europe. The Vatican remains the home of the pope and the Roman Curia, and the spiritual center for some 1.2 billion followers of the Catholic Church. The worlds smallest independent nation-state, it covers 109 acres within a 2-mile border, and possesses another 160 acres of holdings in remote locations. Along with the centuries-old buildings and gardens, the Vatican maintains its own banking and telephone systems, post office, pharmacy, newspaper, and radio and television stations.
Know More about this tourPick your tickets up into our agency based nearby the Vatican Museums door and enjoy the freedom of the quick entrance.
Dive into the richness of this incredible monument, which included art masterpieces made by the greatest name of the artistic community of the previous century as Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, il Perugino or Caravaggio.
You can admire the Museums of the catican, The St. Peter's basilica and square, the pinoteca and its famous staircase, the Sistine Chapel, Raffaelo's room and the incredible roofs, sculpting and paintings that can offer you this wonderful place.
Do not lost this occasion to visit with peacefulness one of the most crowded sight in Rome.
Inclusions for Vatican, Saint Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel SKIP THE LINE TICKETS
- All taxes, fees and handling charges+
- Skip the line tickets
- VIP access
Exclusions for Vatican, Saint Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel SKIP THE LINE TICKETS
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour