VDNH Tour - Moscow
OverviewVDNH (Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy) is originally a permanent general purpose trade show and amusement park in Moscow. With its pavilions and fountains constructed in the empire style, it has become one of the symbols of Soviet times.
Know More about this tour
There are a lot of recreation opportunities at VDNH nowadays, among them the Country's Main Skating rink (in wintertime), the centre of oceanography and marine biology "Moskvarium", the Green Theatre (a popular summer concert venue), the Architectural model of Moscow, the Cinema Museum and many more.
Hundreds of festivals, business exhibitions and congresses, festivals and events take place at VDNH each year: there is always something to see and do! Starting from 2018, VDNH is planned to become the main educational, entertainment, cultural, museum and recreational complex.
During the tour, you will hear brief history of VDNH and see its the most remarkable points of the ''Soviet Versaille'':
-The Main Entrance arch and the Central Alley
-The famous "Friendship of the People" and "Stone Flower" fountains
-The biggest "Space" pavilion
-The "Vostok" space launch vehicle (a copy of the spaceship that took Yuri Gagarin around the Earth) and Buran (the Soviet shuttle)
-Some other pavilions
-The Cosmos hotel built specially for Summer Olympic Games held in Moscow in 1980
-The impressive "Conquerors of Space» monument and the Cosmonauts alley
-The Worker and Kolkhoz woman monument another symbol of the Soviet Union
-The «House on feet» - an amusing result of architectural experiment for working-class people.
Inclusions for VDNH Tour
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
Exclusions for VDNH Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: upon your request, we can modify the tour and include more VDNH pavilions in the programme.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Moscow city tour onboard a classic soviet van
- Pub-crawl Moscow onboard a classic Soviet van!
- Moscow Private Night Tour
- Half Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- Full Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- VIP Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra All Inclusive Private Day Trip
- Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra Private Day Trip from Moscow
- Escape from the City: 9-Hour Golden Ring Private Tour