Vegetarian Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany - Florence
OverviewThis is the Program09.30 amMeet your driver directly at your address.10.00 amCOOKING WITH LEGUMES |VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASSLearn how to soak, cook and prepare different legumesDiscover traditional Italian recipesFind out how legumes are good for a gluten-free dietPrepare delicious dishes with your expert chefEnjoy lunch and taste what you have prepared3.00 pmCHIANTI WINE TOURVisit a Boutique Vinery in Chianti (enjoy the wine tour, wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting).Meet The Wine & Olive Oil Makers5.00 pmPanoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence)5.30 pm Return to your address.
Know More about this tour
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Vegetarian Cooking Class end with lunch (or dinner)
PROGRAM|COOKING WITH LEGUMES |VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASS
Beginning back in the age of agriculture, legumes have been significant cropsin Italian history and cuisine asan important protein source. Because of their inherent protein content, culinary traditions from around the world have always made regular use of legumes, which have historically been called "meat of the field".Today, legumes are revalued asahealthy unrefined foodalso because they arenaturally gluten-freeand highly reccommended for those who suffer from coeliac disease.
Chickpeas, lentils, beans, peas, fava beans... AtMaMa Florences "Cooking with legumes" cooking class, we will select local organic legumes toteach you how to best cookthem preparing tasty dishes according to traditional recipes adapted for every season, along withexploring the nutritional characteristicsof each legume.
SAMPLE MENU|COOKING WITH LEGUMES |VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASS
Lentil ginger soup
Grass pea pat with fennel
"Ncapriata" (creamed fava beans with chicory)
Warm Saffron-scented salad of roasted eggplant and Cannellini beans
"Zimino" (chickpeas with Swiss chard)
Black beans and cocoa cake
COOKING WITH LEGUMES |VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASS
> Instruction with a chef specialized in vegetarian cookingCHIANTI WINE TOUR
> Preparation of a 4-course meal including appetizer, pasta dish, main dish and dessert
> Delicious meal of prepared dishes together with wine and water
> Coffee, tea and soft drinks
> Main topics and recipes of the dishes prepared during the class (PDF)
> Class duration: 3 hours plus time for lunch | approx. 4 hours
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting + Wine Tours (see the cellars) are included in the total cost.
Inclusions for Vegetarian Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany
- Pick-up directly at your addres
- Transportation service with English Speaking Driver (ESP)
- wine/olive oil tasting
- Time to see Chianti Wine Region
- Time for photos
- Panoramic stop at Michelngelo Square
Exclusions for Vegetarian Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour