Vegetarian Food Walk In Basavanagudi - Bengaluru
OverviewBasavanagudi is famous for its vegetarian food & on this 3-hour curated food walk lets you to taste the numerous delicacies like idlis, dosa, vadas, chaats, etc. In between bites of the food, you get bytes of the local culture & heritage. The guests are also welcome to indulge in window shopping at the local market or shop for curios along the way.
Know More about this tour
South India is famous for it's vegetarian food dishes & on this walk we take the guests to sample some famous dishes like the idlis, vadas dosas, etc which are had with the palya, chutney, sambhar, etc. We sample different varieties of these dishes for different restaurants. The guests get to not only taste these delicacies but also get to know about the various types of these dishes, their ingredients, the history of these dishes as well as the restaurant itself.
They say the best way to know more about a new land is by it's monuments, culture or food. So if you are a foodie & heritage is not your cup of tea, join this food tour. It doesn't just stop there, the food is unlimited & you also get to take a few goodies as takeaways too. In between you also get to taste the Indian desserts like gulab jamoon, holige, etc. In order to feast with us, we suggest that you have a nice appetite to make the most of this tour.
This walk is conducted by native Bangaloreans with years of extensive research, travel and publications on this subject, some of which is exclusive.
Inclusions for Vegetarian Food Walk In Basavanagudi
- Bottled water
- Private local guide
- Bottled water
- Breakfast [Morning]
- Snacks [Evening]
Exclusions for Vegetarian Food Walk In Basavanagudi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, except breakfast for the morning tour option
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price is fixed per group with a minimum of 1 person per tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please dress modestly
Vegetarian food option is only available.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
In case you are allergic to gluten, diary products, nuts, etc please mention this to us at the start of the walk.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour: Ulsoor Heritage Walk
- Private Arrival Transfer - From Airport to Hotel in Bengaluru
- Private Departure Transfer - From Hotel to Airport in Bengaluru
- Full day excursion to Mysore from Bengaluru
- Private Day Trip to Hassan from Bangalore
- Private Transfer Benguluru International domestic airport to city hotels
- Tour to LEPAKSHI, Hanging Pillar, Frescos, Cultural & Archaeological
- Full Day Private Car at Disposal in Bangalore