Venado Caves Underground Experience From La Fortuna
OverviewGoing deep into the insides of the earth is possible with this tour. Underground trails will lead us through grottoes and chambers exploring a world indifferent to light.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourWith flashlights to light our way and all the gear for the adventure, we will enter into this labyrinth of ancient underground rivers and seabeds, exposed now after thousands of millions of years. We will visit rock formations with names like, “the birthing canal”, “the papaya”, “the coral”, “the altar”. Rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites are very common inside the caves, some hanging from the rocks overhead, and others surging up from the ground. A great colony of bats inhabits the caves, as well as spiders and crabs.
After the tour we will enjoy a buffet of fresh fruit. Reserve this unique experience in Costa Rica and get ready to get wet, dirty and see this different world that will astound you with a variety of emotions.
- Spelunking and exploration of the caverns.
- Underground trails of ancient rivers and seabeds, exposed now ofter thousands millions of years.
- Visit exotics rock formations as the "birthing canal", "the papaya", "the coral", "the altar" and prehistoric marine fossils.
- An impressive colony of bats
- Fresh Tropical Fruits
Inclusions for Venado Caves Underground Experience From La Fortuna
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Exploration equipment (lanterns, flashlights, mask, helmet, rubber boots),
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Go Pro photo and video package
Exclusions for Venado Caves Underground Experience From La Fortuna
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.