Venetian Aperitif - Venice
OverviewVisit Venice city centre by night out of the beaten! Enjoy 3 Venetian bars: 1 ‘cicchetto’ and 1 glass of wine adults for each bar!
- Night Walking Tour Of Venice.
Know More about this tour
During this unusual tour in Venice you can immerse yourself in the rustic and genuine atmosphere that characterizes the wine bars and osterie of Venice called bacari and feel like a true Venetian during the happy hour in Venice.
Practiced both during the week and at weekends, happy hour in Venice, Italy is a time for socializing and relaxation. Sipping an aperitif or fine local wine, accompanied by the typical ‘cicchetti’ - tastysnacks - the inhabitants of Venice and of the nearby mainland meet before dinner.
Similar to Spanish tapas, cicchetti appetizers are a typical characteristic of Venice during happy hour, a true speciality
Venetian cuisine and a wine tasting tour in Venice that cannot be missed during your stay... Small croutons, meat cooked
on a spit, savoury pastries and typical dishes, hot or cold, fried or not: cicchetti are the perfect ingredient to make your bacaro happy hour drink the best in Venice!
Inclusions for Venetian Aperitif
- Local Tour Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
- Venetian Velvets Tour
- Venice Canal Cruise: Grand Canal and Secret Canals by Motorboat
- Venice City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Skip the Line: Morning Venice Gondola Ride and Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica