This tour is divided into two parts.
- Morning Tour -
Hotel pickup between 07:00 to 07:30 and transfer to ferry terminal, 1 hour ferry to Macau, and escorted tour to visit the Macau's UNESCO Heritage Sites from 10:00 to 15:00.
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do So Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
- Afternoon Tour -
At 16:30, you will be transferred to Venetian Macao Resort. Spend your time in Venetian Macao, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine. Lunch and dinner are not included in this package, you will have flexible choices from Portugals Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
- Back to Hong Kong -
Free time until 21:00. Then you take a shuttle bus back to ferry terminal. Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
Then take ferry back to Hong Kong at 22:00. Please notice there is no return coach arranged by local tour operator when you arrive in Hong Kong. Take a taxi instead.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Between 7:00am and 7:50am. The pickup time shown on the tour page and your confirmation voucher is for your reference only. You need to telephone the local tour supplier for a confirmed pi.. read more
Departure Details :
Please check the Final Confirmation Voucher offered by local tour operator
OverviewYour morning tour starts with an escorted tour to visit Macau's stunning sights and the legendary landmarks of this former Portuguese colony. Main attractions include Ruins of St. Paul's Church, Mount Fortress, Museum of Macau, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church, Holy House of Mary, Senado square, Leal Senado Building and General Post Office Building. In the afternoon, transfer to The venetian macao Resort, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Enjoy 4 hours on your own to gamble, shop and/or eat at this Las Vegas-inspired property along the Cotai Strip. At the end of the evening, take the ferry back to Hong Kong with reserved ticket.
- Hotel pickup from 40+ hotels in Hong Kong Island and 60+ hotels in Kowloon area
- Coach transfer to Venetian Macao at 4:30pm
- Round trip ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macau
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Sands Casino
- Free time in Cotai Strip and Venetian Macao for 4 hours
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Transfer from Venetian Macau to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (You will take free hotel shuttle bus offered by Venetian Macao)
- Return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Know More about this tour
This tour is divided into two parts.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Museum of Macau is closed on Monday
Search "Corpo de Polcia de Segurana Pblica" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau.
Bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration entry at Macau
Please inform your nationality on reservation
The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration.
When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
Chinese passport holder needs Macau Travel Permit which should be applied from Chinese Embassy in advance.
Chinese citizen from mainland China might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong due to different explanation of restriction for your Hong Kong Travel Permit. Please do not book this tour. The local tour operator might have to reject your booking.
PIckup from 40 hotels in Hong Kong Island, and 60 hotels in Kowloon area.
Meeting point is in the lobby of your hotel or you will be advised of the nearest pickup hotel to meet your guide
If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. Booking will be rejected If you don't approve this pickup arrangement, and refund will be arranged
If there is not a pickup hotel nearby, the local tour supplier will reject your booking
MUST be on time since the reserved round-trip ferry tickets are not changeable
There is no refund for no show or being late
The visiting time in Sands Casino is 45 minute
Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino
No photos allowed inside museum and casino
You can walk around the area and come back in time if you do not want to enter the casino.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise plus 2-way Ferry Transfers from Macau
- Macau International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- 7-Day Independent Tour: Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Macau with Transport
- Hong Kong Aberdeen and Harbour Night Tour
- Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Group Day Tour to Macau from Hong Kong with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon Area
- Day Tour to Macau with Hotel Pickup in Hong Kong Island