Venetian Velvets Tour - Venice
OverviewCenturies of Venetians Velvets
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour starts in the looms of 1700 where it will be explained the history of weaving and looms. Will be shown the secrets of handcrafted textiles while the fabrics are in process with operators using the original techniques and hardware. At the end of the tour, take the opportunity to spend some time in the showroom where you can admire the products on display, and if you wish, pick up a woven souvenir or two.
Inclusions for Venetian Velvets Tour
- Jump into the handcraft tradition of Venice.
- Discover the secrets of a luxurious industry.
- Explore the techniques which have made the Venetian style a clich during the 18th century.
- Guided tour with commentary.
Exclusions for Venetian Velvets Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Comfortable shoes suggested.
The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same part.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.