OverviewDelve into the wines and winemaking heritage of the Veneto region on this small-group, half-day trip from Venice. Traveling in an air-conditioned Mercedes minivan, visit a historical Veneto cantina (winery) housed in a 17th-century villa. Admire its rolling vineyard, discover how the wines are produced, see the barrel-stocked cellars, and learn about the Venetos wine history and its typical grape varieties. Finish with a wine tasting and homemade appetizers served up with expert insights from your winery host.Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring a personalized experience.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Veneto Small-Group Wine Tasting Tour
- Professional driver-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Wine tasting and homemade appetizers
- Introduction to wine production at the vineyard
Exclusions for Veneto Small-Group Wine Tasting Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.