Veneto Wine And Dinner Pairing In Venice
OverviewWine and dine on a 4-course meal in the heart of Venice, and learn about regional wine from a professional sommelier! Take your seat at a prestigious restaurant near St Marks Square for an aperitif and four courses of classic Veneto dishes, each paired with a different local wine of your choice. Savor specialties such as bigoli (thick, spaghetti-like pasta) and 'sarde in saor' (sweet-and-sour sardines), and sip on sparkling Prosecco, soft reds, and aromatic whites.
- A la carte dinner included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to one of Venices internationally acclaimed restaurants, just a short walk from St Marks Square or San Marco water bus stop. Take a seat at your private table, sip on your aperitif, and then sit back and relax as your evening of classic Veneto food and wine commences.
After ordering your food, chat with your sommelier about wine in the region and select four different glasses of wine to complement the flavors of each course. The Alps shelter Veneto from northern Europes extreme climate, creating near-perfect conditions for growing the grapes that yield the region's legendary crisp whites and smooth reds.
Like the menu, the wine featured at the restaurant often varies, but the options available to you will always include some esteemed Veneto varietals. Linger over full-bodied reds such as cecchetto cabernet sauvignon, sip a light and fragrant Valdobbiadene white, or treat yourself to a glass of Prosecco Superiore.
After your meal finishes, enjoy a coffee. If you wish, stay in the restaurant bar to enjoy more Veneto wine at your own expense. The full 4-course meal typically lasts around 2.5 hours.
First course (choice of one):
- Venetian-style sardines and shrimps with onions
- Veal carpaccio with fresh basil, Parmesan cheese and spices
- Thin noodles with shrimps and zucchini
- Bigoli with duck and a rich sauce
- Fillet of seabass with fresh basil, julienne of pan-fried leeks and pine nuts
- Sliced beef entrecte with grilled vegetables
- Nougat semifreddo (semi-frozen mousse) with wine sauce
- Soft, lemon ice cream with wild berry compote
Inclusions for Veneto Wine And Dinner Pairing In Venice
- 4-course meal
- 4 glasses of wine
Exclusions for Veneto Wine And Dinner Pairing In Venice
- Gratuities (optional)
First course (choice of one):
Venetian-style sardines and shrimps with onions
Veal carpaccio with fresh basil, Parmesan cheese and spices
Second course (choice of one):
Thin noodles with shrimps and zucchini
Bigoli with duck and a rich sauce
Main course (choice of one):
Fillet of seabass with fresh basil, julienne of pan-fried leeks and pine nuts
Sliced beef entrecôte with grilled vegetables
Dessert (choice of one):
Nougat semifreddo (semifrozen mousse) with wine sauce
Soft, lemon ice cream with wild berry compote
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Dress code is smart, elegant: no jeans or shorts allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Tasting Private Tour in Venice
- Private Tour: Venice Bacaro Food Tour
- Private Transfer from Venice Airport to Hotel in Venice City Center
- Excursion to the Islands of Murano Burano and Torcello
- Venice Discovery Land and Boat Tour
- I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera
- Virtuosi di Venezia: Vivaldi Four Seasons
- WiFi Everywhere in Venice