Venice By BusWrite a Review
Visit the Most Romantic City in the World.
Know More about this tour
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice. Leave Florence early in the morning and head north by GT couch or minivan. Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own. After lunch (not included) in the afternoon you will meet your guide. Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with and expert guide.
You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including: The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower. One of Venice’s many nicknames is “The Floating City” however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “The Sinking City”. Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
Inclusions for Venice By Bus
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demostration
- Free time in piazza san marco
- Walking tour
- Free map of venice
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.