Venice Craftsmen And Traditional Artisans Private Guided TourWrite a Review
Enjoy a 2.5 hour exclusive private tour of traditional artisans of Venice from shoe makers to masks creators, from leather designers to textiles experts. Led by a professional local guide you will visit unique specialized craftsmen that still miraculously survive globalization and mass production.
On this off-the-beaten-track itinerary you will also see spectacular churches, charming canals and alleyways, hidden treasure and other fascinating sites. At the end of this memorable experience you willÂ feel likeÂ aÂ savvy traveler with lots of useful addressesÂ collected.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Venice is not only a touristic city with plenty of sellers of mass products made elsewhere, global chains and undistinguished souvenirs shops but also a center of authentic made-in-Italy. Traditional arts and crafts are still alive in the city away from the beaten-tracks, sometimes hiding in fascinating corners and romantic little alleyways.
This 2.5 hour tour is led by a local passionate guide and runs everyday except Sundays, when most of the non touristic shops are closed. You will visit leather bags and accessories makers, hats and shoes artisans, glasses and jewels designers, skilled carpenters, laces and ceramics craftsmen.
Venice is home of the world's most famous Carnival with its typical sumptuous costumes and it has been for centuries the capital of glass and textiles trade in Europe you will meet the masks creators, the experts in marbles, glass and home furniture.
During the tour you will also see gondolas and toys factories, restoration laboratories and much more. At the end of this memorable experience you no longer feel a mass-tourist but a a savvy traveler instead with lots of useful addressesÂ collected for quality shopping.
Inclusions for Venice Craftsmen And Traditional Artisans Private Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Venice Craftsmen And Traditional Artisans Private Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.