Venice really needs no introduction. The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing in front of the Bridge of Sighs, has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries.
Whether itâs beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic.
If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary.
Your full day tour includes a boat trip along the Venice lagoon as well as a walking tour of the city.
Know More about this tour
Experience the beauty and glory of Venice, with its gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals.
On this day trip, Venice is yours to discover by boat and on foot.
While in Venice you'll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon and take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark's Square.
After sipping espresso in the first cafe in Europe, the afternoon is yours to explore the maze of medieval lane ways and have a spot of lunch. Maybe even take a romantic gondola ride or visit the impressive glass factory before transferring by boat and coach back to Milan.
Inclusions for Venice Day Trip From Milan With Hotel Pickup
- Boat trip across the Venice lagoon
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour leader
- 2-hour guided walking tour with tourist guide in Venice
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Venice Day Trip From Milan With Hotel Pickup
- Gondola ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.