- English Venetian guide
- Learn about Venice, its history and legend tasting the traditional dishes around the local street food tavern
- Admire the lagoon and Grand Canal from a rooftop terrace
- Jump in a Gondola ferry to cross the Grand Canal
- Visit the Rialto open air market and learn the authenticity of the Venetian culture in the form of local food specialties and wines.
- Discover with an authentic venetian guide taverns and restaurants out of the beaten track.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tour starts at 06:00 p.m. Please be there 20 min before.
Departure Details :
Campo San Bartolomeo
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Listen to the history and the legend of Venetian nobility, taste the most delicious flavours and the products that merchants traded across centuries and continents, learn about the local street food traditions, sip a glass of wine by the old fashion taverns and bars out of the usual track accompanied by a choice of delicious Cicchetti dishes (Venetian tapas). Jump on board of the Gondola ferry to cross the Grand Canal and visit with us the Rialto open air Market.
Know More about this tour
- All food & wine tastings (3 stops)
- Access to Ancient Palaces rooftop terrace on Grand Canal
- Gondola ferry trip across Grand Canal- Venetian licensed tour guide
- Audio guide if needed so you can hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancellation up to 2 days before departure date: 100% refund
Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. Visitors must be able to ascend and discend paths and/or stairs.
Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions.