Venice From MilanWrite a Review
Optimize your time in Milan visiting the splendid city of Venice.
- Visit the splendid city of Venice .
Know More about this tour
Venice really needs no introduction. The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing in front of the Bridge of Sighs, has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries. Whether it’s beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic. If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary. Your full day tour includes a boat trip along the Venice lagoon as well as a walking tour of the city.
Experience the beauty and glory of Venice, with its gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals. On this day trip, Venice is yours to discover by boat and on foot. While in Venice you’ll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon and take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark’s Square. After sipping espresso in the first cafe in Europe, the afternoon is yours to explore the maze of medieval lane ways and have a spot of lunch. Why not take a romantic gondola ride or visit the impressive glass factory before transferring by boat and coach back to Milan.
Inclusions for Venice From Milan
- Local Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.