Venice Gondola Experience
OverviewA gondola ride is the most enchanting and unique way to explore Venice and experience its unique atmosphere.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThe gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins. Not many people know that at the beginning this unique vessel was different from the one we can admire today, changing across time together with the city it is associated to. Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bounded to the one of Venice.
Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and that each part of it also has symbolic meanings. For example, its multi-pronged ferro, or prow, does have five or six pettini, symbolic of the six sestieri in which Venice is divided into. The function of this part made of iron is to balance gondolieres weigh and it has an S shape evoking the flow of the Canal Grande.
Not only elegance and beauty then, a whole world embodied into this boat nowadays symbol of Venice.
Let yourself experience this gondola tour.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. We will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.
Board assistance will be provided, no commentary included during the ride. We will take a place on the Gondola ( max 6 people per Gondola, shared one ) and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice.
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
Inclusions for Venice Gondola Experience
- 30 minutes ride on a sharedGondola
- Boarding assistance
Exclusions for Venice Gondola Experience
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola will be shared with other people
Please note that since it's a shared tour, there might be a queue, so you might wait a while to get on your gondola.
Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organization and full refund will be provided
Not wheelchair accessible
No luggage, bags or strollers allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.