Venice Inferno Private Tour
OverviewPrivate tour in Venice to see the amazingplaces of the city and most importantly those described in the novel by Dan Brown: Inferno. Enjoy 3-hourswalking in the dark and mysterious atmosphere of the tracks that lead the protagonists of the book, Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks, to find the truth.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
After meeting your guide, visit thechurch of San Geremia with its preserved relics ofSaint Lucia. Then, take a very exciting motor boat across the northern part of the Venice Lagoon so to see the famous Cemetery Island of San Michele.
After, it is time to see the place that Dante Alighieri mentions in the book, theVenetian Arsenal. It was here that inspired the idea of the boiling pitch,whichtortures the damned. Here, you will also findthefamous inscriptions ofDante's Divine Comedy.
Whilesailing on the Lagoon of Venice, you'll acknowledgeSan Marco and see the Sospiri Bridge and the famous Venetian prisons, where lots of adventure waits. The tour even includes a visit to the crypt of the nearby church of San Zaccaria.
Discover in more detail the Basilica of San Marco, the golden church, and visitthe famous four horses. This is also where where Enrico Dandolo called the Venetians for the Fourth Crusade. Through a short walk the tour will reach the Rialto area, where you'll touch the Palace of Doge Dandolo, who died and was buried in Constantinople in 1205.
Inclusions for Venice Inferno Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Venice Inferno Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Venice Mask-Making Class
- Private Venice Shopping Tour
- Avanspettacolo: Cabaret Dinner Show in Venice
- Venice Music Project
- 4-Hour Venice Lagoon Cruise: Murano Island and Burano Island
- Venice small group walking Tour
- Venice St Mark Basilica and Doge Palace Small Group Tour
- Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica Walking Tour