Venice Lido Bike Tour
OverviewExplore Venice from a different perspective cycling around the lagoon.Take a 4-hours small-group (maximum 10 people) cycling tour and visit the most unusual historical and cultural places of the city avoiding crowds and beaten paths!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Tronchetto, close to Piazzale Roma, and take your bike with you on the ferry-boat (ticket at own expense) heading toward the Lido.
Pass along Canale della Giudecca and enjoy breathtaking views while listening to your knowledgeable guide. Learn about Venice's history, discover how the Republic of Venice dominated the salt-trade and the history of the salt warehouses.
Once in Lido, get on your bike and start your ride at a very leisurely pace along the lagoon. You will ride around 9 miles (16km), and the trip is suitable for all skill levels.
Follow your guide to unusual places, such as the old Jewish cemetery and enjoy the wonderful view of the minor islands of the lagoon.
You will discover and understand the history of the lagoon's fortification system, the ancient wells of the old town centre of Malamocco and see the Murazzi, a huge sea fortification built by the Serenissima Republic in the 1700s.
At the end of the ride, catch the return ferry-boat and say farewell to your guide in Tronchetto.
Inclusions for Venice Lido Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
Exclusions for Venice Lido Bike Tour
- Return ferry boat tickets to Lido (approx. 17 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable shoes are recommended
A maximum of 10 people per booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 72-Hour Venice Transports Pass
- Power and Glory in Venetian Art: Titian and Tintoretto
- Romantic Dinner in an Exclusive Ducale Villa of the 18th Century on the Riviera del Brenta from Venice
- Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket and Tour
- Venice Tour Including Gondola Ride
- Private Arrival Transfer: Venice Train or Bus Stations to Venice Hotels