Venice Running Tour
OverviewEnjoy a sight-running tour of the city! Departing in the early morning, get orientated in the city and experience a run through the wide squares and the narrowest allies of Venice.After passing through the small calle linking San Marco with Castello districts, run across the Grand Canal to reach the wide banks of Dogana facing the sunrise and reach the lively Rialto Market stopping in the most significant places of the city.Your knowledgeable guide will point out all the highlights and give you useful tips for spending your next hours in Venice.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThe sight-running tour is the perfect way to a comprehensive overview of San Marco district and surrounding areas.
After meeting your local guide, you will immediately learn about the wonderful Venetian past. Passing through typical alleys just out of the main path in which economical and city life developed for centuries.
Run across San Marco Square specifically the Castello district and Dorsoduro to see the most famous places in a comprehensive way and enjoy the magic of watching the city in a crowd-free time.
Learn about the top attractions and stop for photos in front of Venice's cultural iconic spots such as Saint Mark square, Punta della Dogana and Rialto market. Your local guide will let you know about everyday life in the city and give you ideas of how to spend your next hours in Venice.
Inclusions for Venice Running Tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Route tracking of the tour
- Water (if necessary, we will stop at public fountains spread all around the city)
Exclusions for Venice Running Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deposit/shower/changing room (please reach the meeting point already in your running gear)
- Does not include entry fees to the monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A3 (high cushion) running shoes strongly recommended
Always check weather forecast in order to dress in a proper way as given that we cancel the tour only in case of high water phenomenon or extreme meteorological events like bora wind or huge storms (so, if you are in doubt, expect to run)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Tasting Private Tour in Venice
- Private Tour: Venice Bacaro Food Tour
- Private Transfer from Venice Airport to Hotel in Venice City Center
- Excursion to the Islands of Murano Burano and Torcello
- Venice Discovery Land and Boat Tour
- I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera
- Virtuosi di Venezia: Vivaldi Four Seasons
- WiFi Everywhere in Venice