OverviewEnjoy the highlights of VeniceÂ on a 2.5 hour guided walking tour tailored on kids and their family. With a local specialized guide, your children are the center of activity. With interactive visual learning tools, pop-up books, iPad games and trivia show children VeniceÂ as it used to be in its golden age. Tailored learning materials tie in with points of historic interest in a treasure hunt format that children love.Â Tour will start from Rialto Bridge and marketÂ then head out over Campo San Bartolomeo, Piazza San Marco and the Bridge of Sights.Â You will see also Marco Polo house and so many other famous monuments. The tour can be take in small group or privately with you guide at your exclusive service.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
So often families struggle to find ways to make travel meaningful for their children. This child-centered 2.5 hour tour of Venice is a great introduction to a city of ancient wonders. With a local English-speaking guide, art, history and culture come alive in a dynamic educational format.
Experience the rhythms of local life as you make your leisurely way among the waterways and narrow streets of this historic region. From bustling Rialto Bridge and Market to Piazza San Marco, lively merchants to strolling musicians, Venice is a feast for the senses.
This fascinating walking tour of Venice will take you to colorful marketplaces just over the famous Bridge of Sights. In Campo San Bartolomeo, you’ll see the Marco Polo House, Casanova’s haunts, beautiful churches and magnificent works of art. Children will be amazed by this city built on water and its creative modes of transport.
Sightseeing can be overwhelming for children when it involves waiting in boring lines to see places and artifacts they don’t understand. With interactive visual learning tools, pop-up books, iPad games and trivia show children show children Venice as it used to be in its golden age . Tailored learning materials tie in with points of historic interest in a treasure hunt format that children love.
This tour is an exhilarating outdoor adventure. Dress comfortably, wear your hats and carry water bottles for an enjoyable outing. This tour is rich in art, culture and history. Thrill your family with new colors, sights and sounds. Diversity is the spice of life, and your child will gain real world experience that will benefit him in school and in life. When you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll find an array of restaurants nearby for comfortable dining.
Inclusions for Venice Sightseeing Walking Tour For Kids And Families
- Local guide
- Private or Small Group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Venice Sightseeing Walking Tour For Kids And Families
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.