Venice Street Food Tour With Local Guide With Local Food Market Visit
OverviewTaste delicious specialties and visit the highlights of the city on waters. This 2.5 hour small group tour is led by a local top-rated guide. Explore Rialto Market, beautiful squares and magnificent churches.See Basilica dei Frari, Campo Santa Margherita, San Polo , the Grand Canal, and savor authentic Venitian food such as tramezzini, cicchetti, cheese, buranelli, tiramisu and much more. You will also get precious suggestions from your guide on how to spend best your holiday in the city.The tour will start and finish in central Venice. It will all be by walking, since there are no cars in the city. You will be crossing several bridges on the canals so wear comfortable shoes.
- Free snacks included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoy and fun and informative tour around the eateries and monuments of Venice. You will taste delicious food and visit some of the city's most fascinating sites.
The tour starts from San Marco district and ends in Campo Santa MargheritaYou will be exploring the localmarket around Rialto Bridge with its colorful fruit, vegetable and fish stalls. See Campo San Polo, the Basilica dei Frari, Campo San Bartolomeo and much more.
You will taste a wide range of typical specialties, from the well-known cicchetti to regional cheese, from buranelli biscuits to traditional cakes. Did you know that Tiramis was invented in Venice? Come and taste the original one!
Cicchetti are instead tapas-like dishes that Venetians often eat during their free time with friends in cozy small hosterias. All the food is included in the price (not drinks).
It is strongly suggested to take this experience on the first day of your stay. You will profit from the precious suggestions from your guide on where to eat, go our and spend your free time in the city. You will love it!
Inclusions for Venice Street Food Tour With Local Guide With Local Food Market Visit
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Venice Street Food Tour With Local Guide With Local Food Market Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of a emergency
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.